Other Thursday Thirteens
These were the thirteen questions asked on the 1850 US Census.
1. Dwelling houses and number in order of visitation.
2. Families numbered in the order of visitation.
3. The name of every person whose usual place of abode on the 1st day of June, 1850, was in this family.
6. Color – White, black, or mulatto.
7. Profession, occupation, or trade of each male person over 15 years of age.
8. Value of real estate owned.
9. Place of birth, naming the state, territory, or country.
10. Married within the year.
11. Attended school within the year.
12. Persons over 20 years of age who can not read and write.
13. Whether deaf and dumb, blind, insane, idiotic, pauper or convict.
Census questions for other years
2010 Census Questions
I am going back to responding to comments in the comment section beginning with this post.
Sean the Vampire: Part Six – Bite Me @ The Chrysalis Stage